The Montessori Multiplication Wooden Board Game is an educational math toy designed to introduce and reinforce multiplication concepts in a fun and interactive way. Made from wood, this board game ensures durability and sustainability. With its engaging design and age-appropriate content, it caters to children between 2 to 8 years old, offering a versatile learning experience.
- Educational Math Toy: The wooden board game is designed to teach and reinforce multiplication skills, making it an excellent tool for early math learning.
- Montessori Method: The toy follows the Montessori approach to education, emphasizing hands-on learning and exploration, encouraging children to actively engage with math concepts.
- Durable Wood Construction: Crafted from wood, this board game is sturdy and can withstand active play by young children.
- Age-Appropriate: The game is suitable for children aged 2 to 8 years old, accommodating various stages of mathematical development.
- Multiplication Concept: The board game introduces children to the concept of multiplication through tactile and visual learning, making it easier for them to grasp and understand the math concept.
Compact Size: With a product size of 22.5*22.5CM, the board game is compact and easy to store, making it suitable for use at home or on the go.
- Material: Wood
- Age Range:2-8years
- Product size: 22.5*22.5CM(about)
How to play:
- Game 1: Throw 2 dice, and multiply the 2 numbers on the dice, whoever finds out the answer first and stands with the score is the winner
- Game 2: Open the paper card and quickly find the answer. The one who uses the fraction man to stand on the answer wins. The person who wins gets the card, and the person with the most cards wins. (2-4 players play)
- Keep away from fire and water.
- Without the original gift box, we will use PE Bag to pack it well and protect it well, please don't worry
- Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures.
- Manual measurement may have an error of 1-2 cm.
- The pattern on the card is available in three versions and is sent randomly.
How to play 1:
Draw out the multiplication card, and quickly find the answer on the multiplication board. Use the chess pieces to stand the answer. The victorious party wins a card. There are a total of 100 cards, and the one who wins the most wins. (2-4 players play)